Specialists in Building Management Systems
Triad Controls designs installs and supports powerful and flexible Building Management Systems (BMS) that keep your buildings energy-efficient, comfortable and secure.
The world is changing and we are committed to ensuring that our clients always benefit from the latest automation technologies that save money, energy and improve performance in their buildings.
We work on new build developments and retrofit, sympathetically, to older buildings too.
Most customers see payback on their energy bills within 12 months of working with Triad Controls.
We are independent and committed to open standards, meaning you will never be tied to us. Our solutions are scalable and future-proof. Providing exceptional customer support is at the heart of all we do.
Our engineers are familiar with most BMS but specialise in Andover, Schneider and Delta Controls products. We support all these systems and carry large stocks of Delta, Andover Infinity and Continuum parts, following their acquisition by Schneider. We are an accredited Delta Controls partner.
Why work with Triad Controls?
- We are small enough to offer individual attention but big enough to tackle any project.
- As our client you will quickly get through to the engineer who knows your system inside out
- You are not tied to us. Our systems are all bespoke but using open standards means that other companies could support them.
- Our mission is to offer excellent customer service to keep your building running smoothly.
- We offer 24/7 support, emergency call-outs and guaranteed response times.
- We are connected to your site and 80% of issues can be fixed remotely while another 10% can be fixed by a Triad Controls engineer talking to a person onsite.
We work with local authorities and NHS Trusts across the country. All our work is fully-compliant with Health Technical Memoranda (HTM) regulations.
We also work in commercial, educational and retail buildings and almost any controlled environment.
Applications supported by our BMS include:
- Heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Door access / security systems
- Lighting control systems
- Energy monitoring and public dashboards